Buy this product and immediately get 66 credits
shipping fee excluded
HYDROFILL PRO is a “hydrogen on demand” desktop refueling station designed for easy and automatic re?lling of HYDROSTIK PRO metal hydride cartridges. Add pure water and connect to the AC grid (standard wall outlet), DC solar or wind power solutions for a completely self-su?cient, renewable hydrogen system.
Compatible with fuel cell power devices above 2W, and up to 30 W, HYDROFILL PRO is particularly suited for schools, labs and technical learning facilities.
The HYDROFILL PRO features a high performance personal hydrogen station suitable for HYDROSTIK PRO cartridges and compatible with fuel cell power devices from 2W up to 30W. This system is particularly well suited for school science labs and technical learning facilities.
- Input is water and electricity (DC to AC cord supplied)?
- Compatible with solar or wind turbines (requires 25W DC power input?)
- Produces and stores hydrogen safely in a non-compressed, solid metallic form?
- Perfect for science kits such as Horizon Energy Box, Electric Mobility and Micro-Fuel Cell Science Kit?
- Indispensable for HYDROSTIK based engineering projects such as EDUSTAK PRO, EDUSTAK Junior, H-Cell 2.0 and the Fuel Cell Developer Kit
Stack Type: PEM electrolysis cell
Dimensions (W x D x H): 145 x 153 x 208 mm
Weight: 1.8Kg ± 5%
Rated Power: ≤ 23W
Input Voltage: DC: 10V-19V
Water Input: De-ionized or distilled water
Water Temperature: 10-40°C (50-104°F)
Water Consumption: Approx. 20ml/hr
H2 Output Pressure: 0-3.0 MPaG
H2 Generation Capacity: Up to 3L/h
Max H2 flow produced: 3l/h
Compatible Cartridge: HYDROSTIK PRO
Re?lling time for One Cartridge: Around 4 hours (at 25°C room temperature)
Belong to the same category